CNHC verified Reiki course requirements
TRC offers the Reiki Council/CNHC Reiki Professional Practitioner Course Verification.
Benefits of this process
- Your course can be listed by CNHC and Reiki Council with your successful students being eligible for a listing in the CNHC Register
- You will receive a logo that you can use on your website, stationery etc. to publicise your course.
- Your professional practitioner students will benefit from an independent assessment of their Reiki training – something that is required by the sector skills body for health, Skills for Health – if they are to prove they are practising at a professional level.
What do you need?
To apply, you
- Will have a recognisable Reiki lineage back to Mikao Usui
- Will have held a master/teacher or Reiki teaching certificate for at least two years since your Reiki 3 training
- You will have learnt Reiki in person – not via internet or distance and so will all the teachers before you in your lineage
- You will have received the traditional attunements/initiations/reiju for Reiki for all your levels
- You undertake to teach using the traditional attunements/initiations/reiju at all levels and to undertake to give all of these in person
- You will be able to show how you can take a student from a Reiki 1 beginner right through to a professional practitioner level in a series of different classes and learning
- Your courses will be able to meet the minimum suggested learning hours of the Reiki Council Core Curriculum
* YOUR COURSE AND YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE ASSESSED BY AN EXPERIENCED TRC ASSESSOR*
Anyone wishing to offer a Reiki Verified Professional Practitioner course
MUST hold the Reiki Council /CNHC Verified Practitioner Certificate.
The Reiki Master/Teacher below offers accredited and verified Reiki courses, listed in the CNHC Register
Jeanne Long – Frampton Cotterell, South Glos
This course has 5 distance learning modules plus workshops, finishing with the standard Reiki Council Practitioner Verification
Get in touch for more information